- Can you get to where you want to be on your own?
In fact, if you are anything like I used to be, you pride yourself on being fiercely independent and always being able to find all of the answers on your own.
- Can you make all of your dreams and desires come true by "working hard" and "grinding" along?
I mean, the saying "Hard work pays off" had to come from some historical truth right?
- Can you do it all while remaining minimally stressed, focused, and feeling good?
Even the most "die hard self-help junkies" have trouble committing to change without someone to hold them accountable.
Why is that?
Because as much as the information we consume resonates in the moment, we often fail to remember to apply what we've learned in the daily moments that we live through day by day.
You see, as much as we genuinely desire for things to "be different", our subconscious programming and psychological "blind-spots" leave us very slooooooowwww to create change, or worse yet, completely paralyzed in our quest to improve our lives.
Knowing this, I want you to, right now, ask yourself the following 2 questions....
1) "How long am I willing to wait to move forward and live the life of my dreams"?
2) "How much time has to pass by before I SURRENDER to the possibility that 'priding myself' on finding all of the answers on my own is hurting me more than it's helping me"?
Those are the EXACT questions I asked myself before I hired MY very first Coach…
And when she asked me Why I wanted to work with her my answer was as follows:
"I've already done a lot of work on myself over the years but I'm looking for a CATAPULT!
I'm ready for the next step and I'm done going at my own pace, I'm ready for some SERIOUS progress!"
Can you get there on your own?
Maybe....but how much time are you willing to waste in doing so?
As your Coach, I DEDICATE myself to asking the (sometimes difficult) questions that will help you uncover the hidden truth about how you ended up where you are right now and what it's going to take for you to get to where you want to go.
My job, as your Coach, is to challenge your beliefs and offer you new Perspectives in your quest to find Peace, Freedom, and Joy in Life.
When we work together you'll undoubtedly experience innumerable mental and energetic shifts which will lead you to a life full of AWARENESS AND DEEP UNDERSTANDING.
You ARE WORTHY of everything that you Desire!